Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ceci n'est pas une blog post

This is, instead, a mere future reflection of posts to come. An intentional and hopeful self-fulfilling prophecy. And so I present to you Things I Have Been Meaning To Write About But Haven't So I Am Posting Them As A List Both To Encourage Writing and Pass The Time:

- Historical Justification for my obsession with Scion commercials
- Why David Lynch is a such a baller
- Understanding hallucination perception
- Bonnaroo memories (Completely unrelated to previous item. I think.)
- I FINALLY GOT A CAR and all is well in the world.
- General World Cup enthusiasm
- Postmodern analysis of some Adult Swim programs

I know part of the point of blogging is spurting out information in a well-paced, timely manner but I only have limited access to caffeine and (more importantly) a stable internet connection so this is no longer an option. Plus I am lazy. Very very very lazy.

3 thoughts:

P. Static said...

The one about Adult Swim sounds awesome, I hope they're not in the order that you're planning to write them :D

Megan said...

More like postHUMOUS analysis, if the post is destined to be any good. I don't know that there is anything good on Adult Swim anymore... someone prove me wrong plese.

tort said...

Venture Brothers?
Superjail?
The Boondocks?
Robot Chicken?

But I mean, if you don't think those shows are funny we just have very different definitions of humor. Which is totally okay, just... you're missing out on some great stuff.